Thursday, June 11, 2015

Beautiful Bloggers Award!

I am beyond thrilled to have been nominated for the Beautiful Bloggers Award by Ana, from Book Addict!
Rules:
1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.

Random Facts about Me:

1. I don't write people birthday cards. I write them letters/stories.
2. As my fantastic blogger friend Cody puts it, I have Bad-Boy Syndrome. And I never want to be cured. There are too many fictional guys to give up.
3. My favourite season is autumn.
4. I live in Ottawa.
5. Bookstores and libraries are my sanctuaries. Yes, I might be a bit antisocial because of it.
6. I don't like going outside without a long sleeve of some sort, regardless of the weather and temperature.
7. In terms of sports: I swim, fence, snowboard, and ski.

(More random facts about me can be found on the "About Me" page, as well as on my Liebster Award post.)

My Nominees:

1. Cody, from Literary-ly Obsessed
2. Tasha, from BookKitty
3. Anna, from Enchanted by YA
4. Kitty and Fari, from My Litter Corner for Books
5. HannahCassie and Laura, from P.S. I love that Book!
6. Haley, from Paperback Heaven
7. Cynthia, from On Pens and Needles

I'm looking forward to seeing your random facts!

14 comments:

  1. LOVING MY LITTLE MENTION ;) . Yes who would want to be cured? Seriously, as if there's ever gonna be a day where we won't fall flat on our face for guys like ROTH? No chance ;) .
    You snowboard & ski? Oh I'm so bloody jealous I've always wanted to try (and fail) at that! Awesome post Erica :D
    Cody @ http://literary-lyobsessed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, Cody! And of course I'd give you a shout out, why wouldn't I? We will forever suffer from Bad-Boy Syndrome together, happily! Roth, Ash, Garret, Maxon, Jace, the list goes on. I think we're set for ages to come! And I'm sure you wouldn't fail at snowboarding or skiing. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be all set! :)

      Delete
  2. I am the exact same when it comes to libraries and bookstores - I could live in them forever! Nice post :)
    Sinead http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, Sinead! There is nothing like a library or bookstore to simply get lost in. It's the perfect way to get away from everything! It's also mind-blowing how 5 hours in there only feels like 5 seconds. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination:) Sometimes letters can be more meaningful than generic birthday cards. I'm a little anti-social too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Someone who understands! If only reading books were considered as being social... Then I'd be one of the most social people around!

      Delete
  4. There is just something about the smell and feel of bookstores and libraries that make you love them! P.S. Thanks for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The smell of great amounts of books all in one place, let it be libraries or bookstores... Pure heaven! :D

      Delete
  5. Thank you so so much for the nomination and congrats on being nominated yourself!! <3

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/06/review-fire-study-study-3-by-maria-v.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swim too! My family thinks I should do it professionaly but I don't think that's quite my level of swimming!
    Loved your post!
    Love, Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swim, but I'm by no means good enough to do it as a profession! And this post wouldn't be possible without you, so thank you so much for nominating me! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, Erika, you swim. I don't know how to swim without getting drowned. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, swimming is something I had to work hard at, and only because I was pushed to do it! Though I feel like because I swim, I can't enjoy simply playing in water on the beach like others do. There's pros and cons! Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete