Saturday, June 3, 2017

June TBR!

Happy June! Wow, the summer solstice is almost upon us, huh? Crazy! Get ready for the longest day of the year!

Longer days = more daylight = more ideal reading times. So what better to kick June off with a TBR post?





So, looking back on my May TBR, I got through most of it expect for the final two, which I think is a pretty good feat given that I had literally just jumped back into reading. Now, to add onto the list!






Secrets of the Tally by Halie Fewkes: I got a physical copy from the author, and have begun reading it! It's about a girl who wakes up with a sheet of paper, where one side has tallies documenting how many lives she's saved and the other the number of deaths she's caused.











I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Neison: Okay, this is where I shamefully admit that I've had this book from a friend for over a year. I know, I'm breaking one of the fundamental rules of the bookworm code by borrowing a book and not returning it back, but I just haven't had the time to read it! But I'm going to read it. I have to, lest the guilt gnaws at me further...







Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: I WILL READ THIS. It has been staring at me in the face these past months! I'm pumped for more AIDAN!











Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo: I have been pining over this book for AGES. I mean, it is a pure beauty with its red-stained pages <3 It's high time I actually read it! Kaz and the rest of the crew have been patiently waiting, so I really shouldn't keep them any longer than I have to ;)


The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson: Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish this book this month since it's so long, I'm definitely going to start it! I'm ready to jump back into the Final Empire and to experience all the twists I've heard are in them :)











What do you think? Am I being too ambitious? Have any of you read any of these? What did you think of it? Let me know!


Happy reading!


~Erika~



6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your TBR Erika! I shamefully admit haven't read I'll Give You the Sun either! I hope you love Gemina! It was epic!!

    Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Genni! I just finished I'll Give You the Sun, and it was really good :)

      Delete
  2. Gemina is an awesome sequel! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I'm really looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't really like I'll Give You the Sun, but I really enjoyed Crooked Kingdom! I hope you'll have an amazing time reading them Erika!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad to hear. But I'm really looking forward to Crooked Kingdom! It's high time I re-enter the Grisha world!

      Delete