Monday, July 3, 2017

July TBR!

Aaaand we're now into July!






Jeez, June flew by. So, from my June TBR, though I only read 2 books on that list, I ended up reading 2 others that weren't on the list! So I was...quasi-sucessful? I think?

Anyways, here are the books that I plan to read this month! Just a note, I'm going to aim low, as I intend to finish off the ones I failed to read that were on my June TBR (The Well of Ascension, Gemina, Crooked Kingdom). Fingers crossed I won't get sidetracked again by other books...





Moonlight War - Act II by Will Collins: I received a copy from the author! I've been reading this series ever since it came out, and it's pretty good :)










The Upside to Unrequited by Becky Albertali: After Albertali's first book, I can firmly say that I will read anything this author writes. I've been looking forward to this book for ages!




Alright, so that makes a total of 5 books I plan to read this month. Think I can do it? What are you guys planning on reading in July? Let me know!


Happy reading!

~Erika

9 comments:

  1. I think you can totally read the 5 books! I started ACOWAR today. So scared to end this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I totally understand that feeling!!! But not to worry--it isn't completely the end, since Maas will be writing 3 more books afterwards (though they'll be spinoff novels, but at this point, I'll take anything ACOTAR related that she gives!) Enjoy it :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your July reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you the best for your July reading as well. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

      Delete
    2. Of course!! :) I LOVE your blog header image!

      Delete

  3. Gemina was FANTASTIC! I really hope you enjoy it!

    Caroline @ Just another Bookish Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Caroline! I'm really looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  4. You can definitely read 5 books! I've heard such good things about The Upside to Unrequited, so I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it, and it is fantastic! :D

      Delete